Alkaline nutrition for weight loss, healthy hair and radiant skin:…

Health Tips

Alkaline nutrition improves the general condition of the body, normalizes digestive processes, starts the mechanism of rejuvenation and weight loss, and gives a surge of energy. It cannot be called a diet in the full sense of the word. Rather, we are talking about a diet formulated in accordance with the needs of the body. Adhering to this system is not difficult at all, especially if you have already managed to stop eating junk food, known as “junk food”.

It is only necessary to reduce the amount of “acidic” foods in the diet to 20%, and the remaining share of 80% should be allocated to alkalizing foods.

What is the danger of a lack of alkaline foods

The internal environment of the body has a certain acid-base balance – ph. It is considered acidic if the ph values ​​are kept between 0 and 7 on the measurement scale, and alkaline if the ph is above 7.

ph values ​​can change – for example, in the gastrointestinal tract or in saliva. Only the acid-base balance of the blood is unchanged: it is kept within 7.35-7.45, that is, it is strictly alkaline.

An alkaline environment is a necessary condition for any biochemical process in our body: the release of hormones and enzymes, protein synthesis, energy production, the destruction of cancer cells, the absorption of vitamins, etc. If the blood becomes even slightly acidic, these processes stop.

It is on the ph parameter of the blood that our health and our lives depend. And in case of danger, the body throws all its strength to reduce the level of acidity in it, using the minerals and trace elements accumulated in the tissues. Of course, this does not pass without a trace: the condition of the bones, muscles, ligaments, hair, teeth, blood vessels, brain, liver, heart is deteriorating – everything that acts as a donor to maintain the acid-base balance of the blood. In the future, the lack of minerals leads to the occurrence of diseases of the cardiovascular system, obesity, diabetes and even oncology. Therefore, it is better to regulate the level of alkali in the body through proper nutrition.

Acidic and alkaline foods

Acid-forming are: meat and seafood, eggs, fish, legumes, dairy products, rice, barley groats, white flour bread, soda, alcohol, black tea and coffee, pastries, fast food, ketchup and mustard. Alkaline ones include: berries, fruits, vegetables, fresh greens, unrefined vegetable oils, almonds, soybeans, pine nuts, green tea, herbal infusions, lemons, water mineralized with shungite or silicon.

Alkaline nutrition rules

  1. Alkaline foods in the diet should be at least 80%.
  2. During the day you need to drink enough clean water.
  3. Reduce the consumption of meat and fish to two times a week.
  4. Eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
  5. Instead of coffee and black tea, drink green and herbal tea.
  6. Refuse fast food, semi-finished products, pastries and confectionery.
  7. Instead of animal fats, use vegetable fats.
  8. Eat slowly, chew food well.
  9. Provide the body with conditions for self-purification by organizing a night break between meals for at least 12 hours.

Alkaline nutrition is an opportunity for you to be healthy, energetic and young, regardless of age!

Photo: Shutterstock

Rate article
( No ratings yet )
goodshapetips.com
Add a comment