We are often unable to control the content of aggressive toxic substances in the food we eat, and when they enter the body, they poison and destroy it. All cells, glands, internal organs, in the course of their activity, secrete products that must be removed from the body. This is a normal physiological process, and under normal conditions does not cause difficulties.
The basis of many diseases is slagging, intoxication of the body, clogging of natural filters.Slags and toxins (substances that are products of incomplete digestion of food and metabolism, or coming from outside and deposited in the folds of the intestine, connective tissue cells, in the intercellular space, tissue fluid) are quite a serious ballast for the body. It is because of their action that we can suddenly feel unwell, experience frequent headaches, suffer from insomnia – in a word, these substances greatly complicate our life.
The most characteristic symptoms of intoxication:
- Pain behind the sternum
- Weakened immunity
- Joint pain
- Circulatory disorders
- Hypersensitivity to environmental factors
- Pain in the spine
- Increased irritability
- Sore throat
- Frequent runny nose
- Limited mobility in the cervical spine
- Irritation of the mucous membrane of the eyes
- Frequent mood swings
- Fast fatiguability
Ridding the body of accumulated ballast is not a tribute to fashion, but the basis of a healthy lifestyle.Purification is a very broad term. Anything that helps remove harmful substances from the body promotes detoxification.
First of all, you need to increase your fluid intake: best of all, through natural juices and herbal teas. For example, juices based on pure aloe have a positive effect.
Green tea is also very useful for cleansing the body.Various herbal infusions are an effective means of cleansing and healing.
Well, for example, if the cleaning collection containsginger.It contains potassium, which is important for the functioning of the heart; manganese, which improves immunity; silicon, which tones the body as a whole and ensures good condition of the skin, hair, teeth and nails; vitamin A; vitamin C; vitamin B complex; magnesium; phosphorus; sodium; iron; zinc.
Cleansing procedures and their purpose
1. Softening of the body, stagnant zones and toxins.It is necessary to increase the efficiency of cleaning procedures and facilitate the removal of salts, slags and other formations. To do this, use hot baths, visits to the steam room, heating pads, rubbing, diuretic products (diaphoretic tea), as well as substances that have an astringent taste and enveloping property (a decoction of needles, oats), and also limit or exclude meat, fish, dairy products from the diet. , bread, muffins, cookies, increase the intake of raw plant foods and reduce the intake of boiled.
2. Cleansing the intestines.As a result, pathogenic microflora is washed out and healthy microflora is normalized, and nutrients from food without toxic inclusions enter the bloodstream. From such nutrition, the organs begin to self-repair, which leads to a general recovery, the source of the formation of cancer cells disappears, since the putrefactive environment saturated with carcinogens is washed out of the intestinal cavity.How to do a colon cleanse
3. Cleansing the liver.As a result, portal circulation is normalized, which contributes to the activation of the abdominal organs, the work of the heart is facilitated, all types of metabolism in the body are restored (protein, fat, carbohydrate, mineral, vitamin, etc.).Maintaining Liver Health
4. Purification of blood and lymph.As a result, the organs receive more pure nutrients, which contributes to their faster and more efficient recovery.
5. Cleansing the kidneys.As a result, their ability to maintain the constancy of the internal environment of the body (the volume of extracellular fluid, acid-base balance, etc.) is restored.Kidney cleansing