Loss of interest in life, hopelessness… With depression and neurosis, the world is perceived only in gloomy colors, and it seems that there is no way out of this state. However, it is possible to cope with it, and there are effective technologies for this, says the head and founder of the Clinic of the Moscow Institute of Cybernetic Medicine, Ph.D. Alexander Avshalumov.
– Dear Alexander Semenovich, judging by the website of your clinic, you achieve phenomenal results in the treatment of depression and neuroses.
What are only the video reviews of your patients! But how true are they? More trust numbers. Could you provide statistics?
- Undoubtedly. Since September 2007, we have treated 108 patients with depression and neuroses.
Of them 73 were discharged with a pronounced improvement in condition, 33 – with a noticeable improvement. And only 2 people out of these 108, we could not help as we would like.
– How did you manage to bring people back to normal life?
- With the help of a cybernetic, that is, a systematic approach to the human body; our latest technologies – unique devices, the best pharmaceuticals and proven methods that have proven their effectiveness.
– And by drugs you mean antidepressants?
- Well, what are you! No antidepressants, psychotropic, tranquilizers and sleeping pills! This is a powerful blow to the receptors that transmit nerve impulses.
Of course, a person has a temporary feeling of peace, but he can simply stop responding adequately to external stimuli.
Tell such a patient that a lion is about to enter his room. Do you know what the reaction will be? “Oh lion? he will be surprised. – We should run … ”And believe me, it won’t even budge.
– And how do you provide assistance without these drugs?
- Our approach to the diagnosis and treatment of depression and neurosis is fundamentally different. Cybernetic medicine conventionally divides the human body into three components.
The first component is the brain, the second is the body, the third is the neuroendocrine system.
The brain works at the information level: receiving, storing, processing and transmitting information.
The body works at the biochemical level: the production of substances, their exchange, the transformation of one substance into another. After all, the body is a huge biochemical factory.
“Based on my experience, there is only one way to clear a small pool (brain) of excess information – through a large pool, that is, through the body.”
And the intermediary between them is the neuroendocrine system. Having received information, the brain sends signals. They are converted into hormones and neurotransmitters, which are commands for the body.
And if this mechanism is disturbed, diseases develop, including depression and neuroses.
– And what can disrupt the operation of this system?
- The answer may surprise you – brain overload with information which, as you know, is perceived non-stop.
If something is not important to us, we seem to forget it. But the information has already penetrated the brain …
– You want to say that the information does not disappear anywhere?
- Exactly. “Manuscripts do not burn,” as Bulgakov’s Master used to say. Imagine that our body is two pools. The head is a small basin, and the body is a large one.
In the process of life, a variety of information is constantly “poured” into this small pool.
And there is only one way to eliminate its excess – through a large pool, that is, through the body.
The new diagnostic device “System for Quantitative Analysis of Free Radicals”, created by Italian scientists, in 2008 received permission for use by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
It allows you to quantify the balance of oxidative and antioxidant systems in the human body and classify its condition from normal to extreme risk.
For this, there are “filters” – the organs of the neuroendocrine system.
When the small pool overflows, the brain gives the “filters” a command, and they begin their “cleansing” work.
Therefore, as soon as we restore the work of the neuroendocrine system, that is, we clear the “filters”, the brain immediately dumps information it does not need into the body. And the person comes to life literally before our eyes.
In medical terms, we we carry out intensive detoxification of the body, improve the functioning of the excretory organs; we strengthen the metabolism, neutralize infections, normalize the nutrition of the brain, strengthen the immune system.
– And what technologies do you use in the diagnosis and treatment of depression and neurosis?
- Our technologies are based on the restoration of the neuroendocrine system: adrenal glands, thyroid and pancreas, ovaries in women and prostate in men.
And in this we are of invaluable help. Diagnosis of Cellular Metabolism (DCM), which is a scientific achievement of the Moscow Institute of Cybernetic Medicine, on the basis of which we work.
We have created a unique method for quantifying depression and neurosis – Double Dynamic Test.
Physician of the Clinical Diagnostic Department, Ph.D. Elena Fedorova conducts diagnostics of cellular metabolism
(cert. State Standard of the Russian Federation No. ROSS RU.IM04.V05924, reg.ud. FSNSZSR No. FS 022a2006 / 3746-06)
First, the patient donates blood for neurohormones, then we subject him to positive physiological stress with a low temperature in cryosauna, and then re-analysis.
The difference in hormone levels “before and after” allows not only to identify the disease itself, to distinguish depression from neurosis, but also to objectively control the treatment process.
– It turns out that the restoration of the neuroendocrine system is the key to solving problems!
- You are absolutely right. It is necessary to start the treatment of any disease, whether it be depression, neurosis, arthrosis, cardiovascular, female or male diseases, with the normalization of the neuroendocrine system! And nothing else!
Interviewed by Yulia BEREGOVAYA
Clinic of the Moscow Institute of Cybernetic Medicine
Admission is strictly by appointment!
Phone: (495) 921-40-50 (multichannel). SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!
Phone for legal entities and VIP service: (985) 410-15-70
As an advertisement