Unfortunately, in the turmoil of modern life, we do not eat well, because of this, the state of the digestive system suffers. Irregular stools, bloating, and health problems can result from a clogged intestine. In the intestines, waste products can accumulate and stagnate, disrupting its normal functioning and affecting well-being and performance. Therefore, sometimes it is necessary to carry out a “spring cleaning” of the intestines – its cleansing.
What does colon cleansing do?
With a properly performed procedure, a feeling of lightness appears, weight decreases and a person’s well-being returns to normal. Appetite and sleep improve, stool and digestion in general normalize.
But the procedures should be safe and as delicate as possible so as not to cause severe discomfort and at the same time clean well. In addition, they should not knock a person out of the general rhythm of life.
The bowel cleansing procedure is recommended from the age of 30, and sometimes, with an unhealthy lifestyle, even earlier than this age. However, bowel cleansing in the presence of chronic diseases requires consultation with a doctor so as not to provoke exacerbations and not harm the body. To cleanse the intestines, traditional medicine and fairly affordable methods are usually used.
Colon cleansing bran
Due to the high content of fiber in bran, they are called a “broom” for the intestines. When water is added, the bran swells strongly due to fiber that is not digested by the intestines, and by increasing the volume stimulates peristalsis. This is a mechanical irritation of the walls, causing the urge to empty intestines.
In addition, bran also has a choleretic effect, which additionally activates digestion, absorbs toxins and removes toxins, waste products of microbes and the remains of rotting food. Bran is available, they are sold in pharmacies and stores, inexpensive and very easy to use.
It is not difficult to apply them: three times a day, about a quarter of an hour before a meal, you need to eat two tablespoons of bran, drinking plenty of water (from one to two glasses). Nothing further is required. Do not increase the amount of bran, six tablespoons a day is the maximum dose. The procedure must be carried out for a month, daily, repeating such monthly cleansing annually.
Simple Daily Colon Cleansing Remedies
Colon cleansing is especially necessary for those who suffer from constipation, and in this case, a glass of warm still water, which is drunk in the morning on an empty stomach, after brushing your teeth, is perfect. This procedure must be carried out daily, it perfectly cleanses the intestines.
Another common bowel cleansing method is a tablespoon of oil, also taken on an empty stomach but must be taken daily. Regularity is the key to the effectiveness of this method.
Another remedy for easy bowel cleansing is a glass of warm sauerkraut brine: it is taken on an empty stomach, an hour before meals or in the morning.
In addition, an infusion made from half a liter of melt water and two glasses of washed dried prunes helps in cleansing the intestines. Prunes are poured with water and allowed to brew, squeezed. The resulting infusion must be drunk in the morning on an empty stomach for at least two weeks in a row.
Excellent cleanser for the intestines, removing toxins and toxins – this is potato juice. You need half a glass of juice, which is drunk in small sips for half a day.
Another simple means of cleansing the intestines is an infusion of flax seeds, which are sold in pharmacies. You need a teaspoon of seeds, which must be brewed with boiling water in the volume of one glass. Infuse the remedy for about 4-5 hours, the resulting mass must be drunk before bedtime.
An excellent means of cleansing the intestines from toxins is milkprepared according to a special recipe. A glass of it must be boiled and left warm for a day, stirring occasionally to make a tender curdled milk. A spoonful of vegetable oil is added to it, stirred and drunk at night, in the morning the intestines are cleaned easily and without unpleasant symptoms.
There are products that have a cleansing effect on the intestines and stimulate peristalsis. They are save from constipation, and also have a healing and binding effect of toxins and toxins. From them you can prepare cleansing “salads-brushes” and cereals:
- The most effective in cleansing the intestines is a salad of 300 g of cabbage (white), 100 g of raw carrots, 100 g of raw beets and 100 g of celery. The cabbage is very finely chopped, all the remaining components are ground on a fine grater, mixed. The salad is not salted, seasoned with olive or mustard oil and eaten. If you have problems with stomach acidity, cabbage is replaced with sauerkraut, and beets can be boiled.
- Another “brush salad” consists of 2 apples, boiled beets and a clove of garlic. Everything is ground on a grater, dressed with oil and eaten like a regular salad.
- Porridge for cleansing the intestines – half a glass of oatmeal and half a glass of rice are washed and poured with 2.5 glasses of water. The porridge is boiled until thickened, eaten without oil, ideally for breakfast and dinner. Take this porridge 3 days in a row.
These dishes remove toxins, microbial residues and accumulated food particles, delicately restore the intestinal mucosa. These recipes are especially useful after feasts with abundant food and alcohol.
Colon cleansing enemas
This method works quickly, but you should not use it more than once a month, after consulting a doctor, unless you have chronic colon diseases and problems with the rectum. Not recommended the use of enemas during menstruation in women, they are prohibited for pregnant women and children.
- An enema with salt and apple cider vinegar is prepared in advance. Make a solution of 2 liters of water, 4 tablespoons of salt and 15 ml of vinegar. Take an enema early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Another cleansing solution is a honey enema – a spoonful of any honey and the juice of half a lemon are diluted in a glass of warm water. The resulting solution is injected into the intestine and lie on its side for 10-15 minutes.
- An enema with a decoction of chamomile, sage or St. John’s wort is carried out similarly to honey, but a decoction of herbs is taken as a solution. A tablespoon of dried herbs is poured with boiling water and infused until cool, filtered through a sieve and used.
In any case, no matter what means for cleansing the intestines you choose, you need to use them reasonably and carefully so that they do not cause serious discomfort. And even more so – pain.
How do you get rid of toxins?